Cargando la pagina... por favor espere!

No puedes ver la pagina? Click aqui

Foros de discusión El Malvinense
Bienvenidos al foro del diario digital "El Malvinense", para expresar sus ideas sin censura. Activo desde mayo 2008

InicioInicio  FAQFAQ   BuscarBuscar   MiembrosMiembros   Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegistrarseRegistrarse 
 PerfilPerfil   Entrá para ver sus mensajes privadosEntrá para ver sus mensajes privados   LoginLogin 

Islas Georgias del Sur
Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Siguiente

Publicar nuevo tema   Responder al tema    Foros de discusión -> ¿Por qué son argentinas?
Ver tema anterior :: Ver tema siguiente  
Autor Mensaje
Gil Gerald

MensajePublicado: Jue Dic 17, 2009 11:57 am    Asunto: Responder citando

Muy fiable testigo anónim escribió:
You have totally failed to list any lies or mistakes I may have made gil. Such total and utter failure.

We have all seen Patricio fail to answer the questions to a satisfactory level. Maybe he is working on the answers now but so far he has been a failure in telling us basic details or proving his claims.

'Liar' is important as when, for example, it is used against JPL and gercanz it is an accurate description and not an insult.

You can be described accurately as a failure as you continually fail to either answer questions or show my lies and mistakes.

The question ' What were the names of the Argentine governors of SG?' or 'What was the date of the Argentine sovereignty claim to SG?' are valuable questions that no one has been able to answer.

Why?

I have repeated questions that need to be asked many times and never receive a satisfactory answer that is supported by evidence.

Patricio has failed to answer which is the truth. He has tried some answer but they have not been good enough or supported by evidence.

I can't insult intellect if there is no intellect to insult.

As you don’t seem to have paid any attention to this thread or read it I repeat what Patricio and other Argentines have been asked:

Where is the proof that anyone in the picture you post up is an Argentine official? Where is the proof that picture was taken on SG?
What was the date of the Argentine declaration of sovereignty over South Georgia? What did the declaration say? Just sailing a ship to an island with a national flag on it is not a sovereignty claim.
Why do you ignore Cooks claim from the 1700’s?
Why do you ignore the British magistrate and Post Office?
Why did Argentines pay tax to the British?
Why can’t you tell us the names of Argentine governors of South Georgia?
Why can’t you tell us the names of any nations that accepted Argentine sovereignty of South Georgia.
Where is the documentary proof that Larsen worked explicitly for the Argentine government and made sovereignty claims for Argentina?
Why do you ignore the fact Larsen became a British citizen?
Why can’t you show what the lies are?
Why can’t you show what the manipulation is?
Why can’t you show what the brainwashing is?
Why can’t you show what the propaganda is?
Why can’t you show what these Argentine professors claim?
Why can’t you say what historical data is incorrect?
All you do is say it is wrong and offer zero evidence to contradict it. That works for 6 year olds but not for adults.
Why can’t you answer any of the questions?

Porque no aporte documentación historiográfica al respecto, yo no voy a responder preguntas al aire. Quiero que las preguntas esten fundamentadas con citas bibliográficas para así poder refutar y aportar mis documentos históricos para poder tambien refutar y conparar con su documentación-que a esta altura del debate y por los dos años y medio que participo en el foro, solo aportó como prueba un mapa de un foro de coleccionistas cartográficos- lamentable.
Exigo documentación fidedigna para el dabate y no propaganda británica que de esa estoy cansada de contrastarla y refutarla.
En fin, cuando quiera realizamos el debate.
Nos vemos.
Ver perfil de usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Muy fiable testigo anónim

MensajePublicado: Jue Dic 17, 2009 12:11 pm    Asunto: Responder citando

Once again gil you show you do not even understand the question or the ciircumstances surrounding it.

Patricio has to bring 'historical documentation' to prove his claims but he does not.

I ask a simple question - 'what year did Argentina claim SG?' and want to see an answer and evidence. No Argentine can provide any. None. Neither can any Argentine provide the names of Argentine governors of SG.

You don't answer questions because you can't. You don't have any answers. You are nearly totally ignorant about this issue.

Patricio is the one who wants to prove something, Where is his evidence? He makes claims, let us see the proof. He has to convince us, not the other way around. But he is a failure.

You don't have to have 'citations' to ask questions.

As you have failed to list my lies and mistakes we must conclude that you are a liar as well as a failure.
Gil Gerald

MensajePublicado: Jue Dic 24, 2009 6:55 pm    Asunto: Responder citando

Aporte documentación histórica y comenzamos el debate.
De lo contrario, esto no sirve de nada.
Fije pautas para el debate.
Nos vemos.

Res non verba.
humbolt

MensajePublicado: Lun Dic 28, 2009 8:59 am    Asunto: Responder citando

There was plenty of evidence posted to support the UK claim made by Captain Cook. This is also easily available on the internet.

It is also widely available, and the original documents are available through the British Museum.

However, here's the entries from Cook's journals. Cook says "This land I called the Isle of Georgia in honor of H. Majesty", King George III"

Captain Cook Society

So, as far as I know Argentina claimed SG on 1904. Quite a bit later than our claim of 1775.

Where is the Argentine evidence to support a previous claim? MFTA's queries still stand.

There has been nothing posted thus far that clearly clarifies this, and for something like this I'm sure there would be a huge amount of information available on the Argentine or Spanish side.

I look forward to seeing it.
gercanz

MensajePublicado: Lun Dic 28, 2009 11:00 am    Asunto: Responder citando

humbolt escribió:
There was plenty of evidence posted to support the UK claim made by Captain Cook. This is also easily available on the internet.

It is also widely available, and the original documents are available through the British Museum.

However, here's the entries from Cook's journals. Cook says "This land I called the Isle of Georgia in honor of H. Majesty", King George III"

Captain Cook Society

So, as far as I know Argentina claimed SG on 1904. Quite a bit later than our claim of 1775.

Where is the Argentine evidence to support a previous claim? MFTA's queries still stand.

There has been nothing posted thus far that clearly clarifies this, and for something like this I'm sure there would be a huge amount of information available on the Argentine or Spanish side.

Spain claim it before Cook did.
However the efective ocupation was done by Argentina in 1904. There was a weather station opreating until 1950, (I showed the pictures), when the british lift them. Also the Compañia Argentina de Pesca, operated the whale oil processing facilities.
So the British are late comers.
humbolt

MensajePublicado: Lun Dic 28, 2009 1:18 pm    Asunto: Responder citando

gercanz escribió:
humbolt escribió:

Captain Cook Society

Spain claim it before Cook did.
However the efective ocupation was done by Argentina in 1904. There was a weather station opreating until 1950, (I showed the pictures), when the british lift them. Also the Compañia Argentina de Pesca, operated the whale oil processing facilities.
So the British are late comers.

Can you provide actual evidence to support the Spanish claim? I have never seen any document that pre-dates the UK claim. As I said before, as far as I know sailing past a place does not constitute a claim, and nor does a Spanish claim automatically assume that a follow on Argentine claim is valid.

I also disagree on your effective occupation date, as licenses were issued by the British for sealers and whalers operating in SG long before Argentina's claim. Did the Argentine company operate under British license?
Gil Gerald

MensajePublicado: Lun Dic 28, 2009 3:26 pm    Asunto: Responder citando

Muy fiable testigo anónim escribió:
Once again gil you show you do not even understand the question or the ciircumstances surrounding it.

Patricio has to bring 'historical documentation' to prove his claims but he does not.

I ask a simple question - 'what year did Argentina claim SG?' and want to see an answer and evidence. No Argentine can provide any. None. Neither can any Argentine provide the names of Argentine governors of SG.

You don't answer questions because you can't. You don't have any answers. You are nearly totally ignorant about this issue.

Patricio is the one who wants to prove something, Where is his evidence? He makes claims, let us see the proof. He has to convince us, not the other way around. But he is a failure.

You don't have to have 'citations' to ask questions.

As you have failed to list my lies and mistakes we must conclude that you are a liar as well as a failure.

Para entablar un diálogo académico hay que probar todo lo que dice con documentación fidedigna y no de lo que aparece en internet o wikipedia como si fuera fuente bibliográfica de excelente.
Ud., sigue siendo tan ignorante como el otro.
Nos vemos.

Res non verba.
humbolt

MensajePublicado: Lun Dic 28, 2009 4:56 pm    Asunto: Responder citando

Can you provide actual evidence to support the Spanish claim? I have never seen any document that pre-dates the UK claim. As I said before, as far as I know sailing past a place does not constitute a claim, and nor does a Spanish claim automatically assume that a follow on Argentine claim is valid.

I also disagree on your effective occupation date, as licenses were issued by the British for sealers and whalers operating in SG long before Argentina's claim. Did the Argentine company operate under British license?
Neptune

MensajePublicado: Mar Dic 29, 2009 7:17 pm    Asunto: Responder citando

humbolt escribió:

Y quien carajo es Gran Bretaña para venir del Atlántico Norte a decir que esos territorios argentinos del Atlántico sur les pertenecen. ZORROS de miércoles, su historia los delata.

Las islas Georgias como bien se dijo estaban desiertas cuando la ocupó Argentina, en ningún lado de las islas decía que les pertenecía a Gran Bretaña y ningún país del mundo le protestó al nuestro la ocupación, ni cuando hizo flamear la bandera Celeste y Blanca, ni cuando empezaron las construcciones de la factoría ballenera, viviendas, etc.

Por otro lado, las islas Malvinas ya era un pueblo, con bandera Celeste y Blanca, con autoridades, etc. y Gran Bretaña vino a invadirla y les interrumpió la vida de los habitantes y los terminó expulsandolos de sus tierras.

Observe las diferencias entre dos territorios argentinos invadidos por los británicos y como tratan de versear con el tema. Son unos ZORROS.

Y para que vamos a hablar de la isla Diego García donde los británicos expulsaron a todos sus habitantes para construir una base militar yanqui. Hasta el día de hoy hemos visto que Gran Bretaña no les han devuelto la isla a sus dueños.
humbolt

MensajePublicado: Mar Dic 29, 2009 9:19 pm    Asunto: Responder citando

Neptune escribió:
humbolt escribió:

Y quien carajo es Gran Bretaña para venir del Atlántico Norte a decir que esos territorios argentinos del Atlántico sur les pertenecen. ZORROS de miércoles, su historia los delata.

Las islas Georgias como bien se dijo estaban desiertas cuando la ocupó Argentina, en ningún lado de las islas decía que les pertenecía a Gran Bretaña y ningún país del mundo le protestó al nuestro la ocupación, ni cuando hizo flamear la bandera Celeste y Blanca, ni cuando empezaron las construcciones de la factoría ballenera, viviendas, etc.

Por otro lado, las islas Malvinas ya era un pueblo, con bandera Celeste y Blanca, con autoridades, etc. y Gran Bretaña vino a invadirla y les interrumpió la vida de los habitantes y los terminó expulsandolos de sus tierras.

Observe las diferencias entre dos territorios argentinos invadidos por los británicos y como tratan de versear con el tema. Son unos ZORROS.

Y para que vamos a hablar de la isla Diego García donde los británicos expulsaron a todos sus habitantes para construir una base militar yanqui. Hasta el día de hoy hemos visto que Gran Bretaña no les han devuelto la isla a sus dueños.

A very good rant, but politely answering my simple questions would be more helpful - which Spaniard landed prior to 1775 and claimed SG for Spain, and who issued the licenses for the companies to actually operate in SG? Historical records indicate that all (including Argentines) operated in SG under British license, but I would be curious to see any other evidence that refutes this.
Publicar nuevo tema   Responder al tema    Foros de discusión -> ¿Por qué son argentinas? Todas las horas son GMT - 3 Horas
Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Siguiente
Página 17 de 19
Cambiar a:  
Podés publicar nuevos temas en este foro
No podés responder a temas en este foro
No podés editar tus mensajes en este foro
No podés borrar tus mensajes en este foro
No podés votar en encuestas en este foro

phpBB Argento basado en phpBB © 2007 phpBB Argento

Page generation time: 0.0465s (PHP: 35% - SQL: 65%) - SQL queries: 16 - GZIP enabled - Debug on